You can still pick up your needles and choose the prettiest yarn to push personal bounderies.
Dates of single workshops:
– sat. 17. July 2021 (10h00 – 13h00)
– tue. 27. July 2021 (14h00 – 17h00)
– fri. 20. August 2021 (19h00 – 22h00)
Learn to knit while carrying the yarn on your left hand but with a much nicer purl (lazy purl) than with the Continental style. It’s more efficient, even and ergonomic. Grant yourself and your muscle memory the time to practise this .
Mor info about this workshop: Click here
Frullesk for left hand knitters
– thu. 15. & 29. July 2021 (13h00 – 16h00 uur)
– sat. 7. & 21. August 2021 (10h00 – 13h00 uur)
Frullesk is new and growing fast. It started as a beautiful lovechild of Fair-Isle and Double Knitting. Like with every child, this one has traits from it’s parents but certainly has a mind of it’s own as well. In this double workshop we will get familiar with all aspects of frullesk.
More info about the double workshop: Click here
Frullesk the complete experience
– fri. 16. and 30. July & 13. August 2021 (11h00 – 14h00)
– sun. 1. , 15. & 29. August 2021 (13h00 – 16h00)
The full story. All good things come in three. But you do have to work for it 🙂
Frullesk the complete Experience is ‘Combined Knitting and Frullesk. In three lessons you will immerse yourself. Even at home you will continue relentlessly (you know: eat, sleep, knit, repeat). That’s a bit over the top but with these lessons and homework you will get the hang of the new technique and knitting method..
More info: Click here